Frustrated with Dating?

Frustrated with dating? Check out this site, where you'll find your old buddy Lex has finally returned to writing original pieces. Hopefully reading them will be as entertaining as it was living through them.

11.19.2013

Big Baby Trying to Form the Right Habits

September 29, 2007

No matter where Glen ``Big Baby'' Davis looks these days, he's surrounded by not just elders, but elders with good habits.

``Habits? When you're a college kid you have no experience,'' he said. ``You have school, practice, and that's how you go through life.

``But I'm in the NBA now. I don't have to go to school now. How I organize myself and how I approach practice is what's going to matter. It's a business. I just have to make that transformation.

``Now I'm on a team with a chance to win a championship,'' he added. ``How much better can that get? It's just real different. . . . It's a transformation for me, to get adjusted, get the good habits that I see and put it all into my game.''

No comments:

Follow by Email