4.18.2008

C's Only 7-6 in Close Games

The Wall Street Journal (I know, can you believe it?) had a piece discussing the teams that perform best after a time out. The Celtics were second behind Portland.

More interesting to me, however, was the fact that the Celtics are only 7-6 in games decided by three points or less.

The Lakers were 5-8.

Portland 10-2.

So I'm not sure what this tells us.

Still, heading into the playoffs, I don't like the fact that we win almost as many close games as we lose.

2 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

This is kind of bothersome. We didn't have all that many close games, but I would think that we could have done better than 7-6 in the ones we did play.

Lex said...

Yeah.

But you know what?

We got Jesus.

And Jesus is about to crank it up another level.

Your Daily Run

Your Daily Run
Loading...

Follow by Email