Frustrated with Dating?

Frustrated with dating? Check out this site, where you'll find your old buddy Lex has finally returned to writing original pieces. Hopefully reading them will be as entertaining as it was living through them.

6.26.2008

Unrestricted Ricky


--6'7"

--29 years old

--Shot .433 from the field and .405 from three last year on a very bad team

--Still fills up a box score in a hurry

--Played for Doc

--May have "history" with Doc

--Loose canon

--Questionable locker room presence

--Questionable Judgment

I doubt Danny and Doc would take a chance on him. But I wouldn't rule it out, either.

2 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

I loved Ricky when he was a Celtic. He was one of my favorite players (along with Perk, of course). I loved the way he always seemed to give 110% every time out. I don't know if Ricky would fit in with this current team though.

Lex said...

I agree, especially given whom they just drafted.

Follow by Email