Frustrated with Dating?

Frustrated with dating? Check out this site, where you'll find your old buddy Lex has finally returned to writing original pieces. Hopefully reading them will be as entertaining as it was living through them.

10.06.2008

A Snapshot of Antoine after 5 games

11/13/1996

Antoine Walker's Rookie Campaign

Five games into the season, Walker is averaging 12.4 points and five rebounds. Critiquing his early-season performance, Walker would like to rebound and pass more effectively, and cut down on turnovers (2.6). He has superior passing skills for a big man, but sometimes appears to be trying to do too much with the ball.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Allow me to imagine the paragraph that followed:

"His coach, however, had a slightly different take: 'We want Antoine to be aggressive,' said M.L. Carr. 'We need him to make plays. If he has to drive into five guys and throw up a shot towards the bucket like a sick drunk, well...we need him to be aggressive.' Carr proceeded to walk away giggling to himself and rubbing his hands together like a cartoon villain (Gargamel comes to mind) and muttering something about NBA scratch tickets until he disappeared behind a curtain."

Lex said...

Wow.

That's pretty good.

You should have your own blog.

I might have to steal your idea.

I post so many old articles.

Imagining paragraphs as commentary.

I like it!

Michael said...

Well, I was very inspired in this case. I had high hopes for Antoine and even when I only had hopes, he was still a favorite. M.L. never did him any favors as far as I'm concerned...I don't know about my own blog, but thanks for the compliment!

And steal away, too.. :o)

Follow by Email