8.07.2009

Shameless Self-Promotion

During the early days of this blog, Florida Celts Fan and I had a conversation in which I said I like blogging, but some day I'll hang up my cleats. I told her that I looked at this blog as a scrapbook that chronicles Celtics' greatness. I still remember cutting out the box scores and news articles from the 1985-86 season. Once we got Walton, I knew it would be a season to remember. Kind of like when we got KG.

So for better or worse, I am a Celtics scrapbooker. Sounds pathetic, doesn't it? Eventually, some day soon, my 1990-91 and 1981-82 season reviews will be come to and end, and we'll kick of the 1983-84 season in earnest. Additionally, I'll be looking back on my posts from 2007-08. That's the SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTER angle. All part of the online scrapbook experience, right?

In any event, I titled this post "The Greatest Locker Room Celebration Video E-V-E-R." Looking back on it now, I reckon I was right.

No comments: