9.23.2009

More on the Staples Rumor

Celtics Hub gives us more information on the rumor that the surgery to Kevin Garnett's knee required staples to re-aattach his tendon. The update is that the original source won't reveal his source. Beyond that, it's the same old stuff.

I do have a novel idea though.

What about next time Danny Ainge stands in front of one of dem der podiums to answer media questions, maybe someone from the media should just ask him point blank, hey, you remember that surgery KG had on his knee last May?

I don't suppose you know whether the doctor had to reattach his tendon by stapling it to bone, do you?

2 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

Sounds like a good idea. I do think I remember reporters asking Danny about the surgery and that is when he made the comment that they didn't have to touch the tendon. Can they staple it to his kneecap without touching it?

Lex said...

Good question. My thought would be no.