10.04.2009

Garnett Pain Free?

Kevin Garnett said Saturday that his knee is pain free and he feels more flexible with his surgically repaired right knee than at any time since the operation. Garnett was nimble running the court at Salve Regina University and didn't favor the right leg as much as Tuesday, the first day of training camp.

LINK

I used a question mark in the title because I know some of you have grown more skeptical about his recovery than me. The way I look at it is at this point, our best guide is watching him perform. Before, when I was going apoplectic, my biggest concern was lack of information, and the possibility that Garnett, who supposedly would be 100% for camp, wouldn't even be ready to scrimmage until later in October, and perhaps not even then.

Since the information about KG is flowing more freely now, I'm more willing to go with the flow. So let's see how things shake out in pre-season. Will the KG we see in the last pre-season game match our expectations?

No comments: