10.05.2009

Laker Fan Writes Open Letter to Artest

A Lakers' fan wrote an open letter to Ron Artest pleading with the newest Laker not to muck up the season with his antics and basically telling him what to do and what not to do.

There’s a reason I am writing this open letter to both of you. It’s because we Laker fans are not sure which one of you is going to show up. And I’ll be honest: we’re scared of you.You could single-handedly blow up this Laker championship team. There are millions of fans and dedicated followers that are holding their breath on your performance.

How do you think Artest responded?

On Twitter, of course, saying:

By the way, The guy who wrote the letter emailed me. I cursed him out and he apologized. See , I don’t kiss (butt). “Sometimes people write good things about me and I say (stink) ….!!! See, I don’t care if someone likes or hate me. I love my fam and fans!

LINK

2 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/extramustard/10/05/ron-artest-natalin-avci/index.html

Good to see that Artest is concentrating on basketball

Lex said...

Classic! Red's Army will probably post it!