10.01.2009

Oh, Britney, Britney, May We Take a Photo?

Lamar Odom is followed by paparazzi on a routine basis thanks to his nuptials with reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian. Spaniard Pau Gasol draws plenty of international interest, and Bryant will always be hounded by reporters. In fact, there were two spats between media members who crowded around Odom and Bryant for interviews Tuesday.

LINK

Please excuse for just one minute.

Ok. I'm back. Had to toss my cookies.

Which reminds me.

If an episode like this ever takes place at Waltham, I may start blogging about rowing at radcliffe.


2 comments:

Ryan said...

This is pretty funny. Do you think People Magazine and the E-Channel sent reporters to the Lakers training camp?

Lex said...

I don't know, man, but it really doesn't get much more pathetic than e-type coverage at an nba camp.

hurl!