10.12.2009

You Got to be Careful How you Word this, Homie

SO YOU'RE NOT IN SHAPE BUT YOU FEEL GOOD?

What do you mean I'm not in shape? You got to be careful how you word this homie. We don't have those type of minutes right now, that's what preseason is for. But I don't think anybody is into 48-minute shape but I don't know what my minutes are going to be but for the meantime, I get the minutes that Doc is playing me I think I am very energetic. I think I am like I am always, all out, full throttle. Nothing unusual.

LINK

Funny.

My questions to KG would be as follows:

Do you feel strong enough to block shots when the opportunities present themselves?

Do you feel strong enough to complete alley-oop dunks when the opportunities present themselves?


From what I've seen, the answer to both questions is no.

No comments: