11.03.2009

KG's Wingspan is Gonna Make Things Ugly

KG's Rookie Year
11/10/1995


Rookie Timberwolf Kevin Garnett, on his enormous wingspan and ability to knock away opponent's shots: ``Just wait until I get my timing down, man. It's going to be real ugly.'' Translation: Good.

Kevin Garnett on why he wears his pants below hip level: ``Style, man. You got your style, and I got mine.''

Lakers star Cedric Ceballos said this about rookie Kevin Garnett: "He has got to learn to get a little closer to players when he is guarding them. He was so much bigger than everybody in high school that after they jumped he could still jump and block their shot. He jumped on one play and I turned around and I was looking at his knees. He is just a great athlete. He is only 19. That means 20 years of domination."

No comments: