1.23.2010

Kissing Suzy Kolber Blog Having a Little Fun

Coach Ryan Prepares for the Big Game

86300603JM021_NEW_YORK_JETS

Mark Sanchez: Holy smokes, Thomas. We’re in the AFC Title Game! I can’t believe it! Last year, I was just some goofball at USC. This year, I’m taking the field with Peyton Manning for the right to go to the Super Bowl! That’s amazing.

Thomas Jones: Yup.

Sanchez: Oh, man. Peyton Manning. He’s the best in the business.

Jones: Yup.

Sanchez: Not gonna be easy to beat him.

Jones: Nope.

Sanchez: You think Coach Ryan has something big up his sleeve for this one?

Jones: Ain’t you seen Coach? He’s something big up all his sleeves.

Sanchez: Oh man, here he comes.

(door flies open)

rex4

Ryan: HOW THE FUCK YOU DOIN’, BOYS?

Sanchez: Good, coach.

Ryan: Oh! Oh! Oh, do I feel good, men! I woke up this morning. I took a MASSIVE dump.

Continue reading at KISSING SUZY KOLBER.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, intention look progressive in behalf of more cognate articles in a jiffy as its united of my pick question to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

csguides said...

This counter strike guide site is better