Frustrated with Dating?

Frustrated with dating? Check out this site, where you'll find your old buddy Lex has finally returned to writing original pieces. Hopefully reading them will be as entertaining as it was living through them.

1.28.2010

Pau Gasol: KG's Only Been a Good Defender for a Few Seasons

"I don't know about 14 seasons," Gasoft said when told that Garnett had been one of the league's best defenders for the past 14 seasons. "But a few, sure. My understanding is that leg is not completely healthy and I seen him play and I don't know how much he's struggling and hurting with it because his injury was never clear to the public. But I am just going to try to be aggressive with him. It doesn't matter how his leg is feeling or doing. He's playing. He's competing. He's a competitor and helping out with his team.

LINK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ga'soft' isnt so gasoft anymore,huh

Follow by Email