Frustrated with Dating?

Frustrated with dating? Check out this site, where you'll find your old buddy Lex has finally returned to writing original pieces. Hopefully reading them will be as entertaining as it was living through them.

2.19.2010

Rivers to Celtics Doubters: If you Jumped Off the Bandwagon, Stay Off

“We have not played with a great rhythm over the last 20 games. I get that, and that’s fine. Whoever’s jumped off the bandwagon, stay off. But I like this team. I’ve said it over and over again. I didn’t think we needed to make a lot of changes and we didn’t. We’ll see if that was the right decision or not.”

LINK

The challenge is clearly in the players' laps.

Can they rebound better as a team (we got beat 50-43 last night)? Can they execute better in crunch time (they went scoreless for long stretches of the 4th quarter last night)? Can they win a big game in a dominating fashion? Can Rasheed shut his trap and find ways to help when his shot isn't falling? Can KG work around his physical limitations?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Follow by Email