3.20.2010

Fast Eddie Felson Still has Believers

This can’t be easy for Doc Rivers. He claims he is having fun, but it’s got to be a nightmare to motivate these guys as they wait for the real games to start.Rivers admits nobody is afraid of his team anymore, but like his galaxy of fading stars, he believes they can put it together in the playoffs.

And I’m still buying.

I don’t care if the Celtics are 2-9 against the Cavaliers, Magic, and Hawks. Seeing them lose at home to the New Jersey Nets doesn’t discourage me. Getting whupped by the Grizz by 20 at the Garden is OK. Sometimes you’ve just got to see the glass as half full. This is one of those times.

--Dan Shaughnessy

What do I think?

I still like our bench a whole bunch. The starters are trying to turn the corner. In the end, though, my opinion is unchanged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as before, i didnt panic for regular season losses, i dont get too excited for reg season wins...
lets see when playoff begin!

1111

Lex said...

agreed!