4.02.2010

Red's Army and Lex Duke It Out

28. Lex Nihil Novi http://lexnihilnovi.blogspot.com
Recent: 1984 NBA Finals: SOMEHOW, THE CELTICS …
Basketball
Auth: 774
Moved positive places Change +8

I like the Army. I go over there once a week to tell them that. I like my blog, too. But how much love can I expect for posting 26-year-old newspaper articles? I wouldn't expect much, which is why I get a kick out of Technorati. Today, the 23rd-day in a row of unoriginal material on my blog and the 5th-plus year of original material at the Army, I somehow vaulted ahead of the Army.

I am back in the top 30, funny in itself, since I'm doing exactly the same thing I was doing when I was hovering around 40 (let's ignore that week I made an appearance in the top-fifteen). Even funnier, the Army and Lex typically move in unison. Up and down, down and up, only but a few notches separating us. RA is ahead for four days, I'm ahead for one. When you don't make money off your blog (me) and no one comes to visit your blog (me), this is how you entertain yourself.

Ok, then, back to my hole.

No comments: