Frustrated with Dating?

Frustrated with dating? Check out this site, where you'll find your old buddy Lex has finally returned to writing original pieces. Hopefully reading them will be as entertaining as it was living through them.

9.20.2012

Check Out My Pipes!



"I didn't handle it well in Detroit," said Milicic, 25. "I was kind of frustrated because I didn't play. I didn't work as hard as I could. In this league, it takes a lot to become a good player. Stuck on the bench of a team trying to win championships, Milicic has said on many occasions that if then-Pistons coach Larry Brown would have allowed him to play during the Pistons' glorious run, he could have developed into one of the top big men in the game. 12/11/10
 
MID-SEASON REPORT CARD

DARKO MILICIC C

Grade: D

The Wolves' most inconsistent player. Has had too many droughts in his performance to be the impact player the Wolves need. Has the potential to make the Wolves a dynamic team up front if he can do his part. 1/16/11

5 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

I think the key here is "I didn't play as hard as I could" You play hard you get more chances. If he doesn't try hard in Boston, he'll join POB in that object lesson.

Lex said...

exactly

POB v.2 -- I think you may be right!

Anonymous said...

Αdmirіng the perѕistence yοu put into yоur site and
in depth informatіon you prоvide. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the same old rehashed infoгmation. Excellent reaԁ!
I've bookmarked your site and I'm аddіng yоur
RSS feеds tо my Google acсount.

http://www.celsias.сom/people/sam-c-4/
Feel free to visit my weblog ... forestry bucket trucks

Rodriguez said...

exactly POB v.2 -- I think you may be right!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Follow by Email