10.01.2012

Darko Surely Must be Getting Sick of Me



Imagine that. Darko has gone viral . . . and in a good way.

By now, I'm sure you've all seen this video, posted roughly at the same time I was waxing and waning about the Dark Lord for 11th straight day since word broke that Mr. Milicic (how about that for my first foray into showing the Serbian Strongman some respect?) would soon be joining the C's for the 2012-12 NBA season.

All I can say is the video contrasts somewhat with other mental imagery floating around my brain.

I mean, come on. Two years ago, the dude weighed somewhere in the neighborhood of 250, 260 if ate too much starch.

The pictures from Media Day suggested 300, but only if he skipped breakfast and lunch.

So who's gonna blame you if you pictured this Mammoth parked on his couch with cheese curls in one hand, a beer in the other, and a cigarette dangling from his mouth?

Anyone remember my 5 milestones for evaluating Darko?

I think he just took a couple of steps toward passing the first two mileposts successfully.

The proof will still be on the court.

But I like what I'm seeing so far.

Meanwhile, enjoy the Darko Tomahawk.

3 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

Good stuff. No one could ever be sick of you! He should be happy for all the attention. :)

Lex said...

Darko provides us all with a nice break from the garden variety posts...

Espinoza said...

Darko provides us all with a nice break from the garden variety posts...