Frustrated with Dating?

Frustrated with dating? Check out this site, where you'll find your old buddy Lex has finally returned to writing original pieces. Hopefully reading them will be as entertaining as it was living through them.

12.09.2013

Kermit Washington, Dave Bing, and Sidney Wicks Lead C's to Win

Cleveland Cavaliers
99

34-38 (Lost 3)
⇐ Prev Game / Next Game ⇒
Boston Celtics
105

29-41 (Won 1)
⇐ Prev Game / Next Game ⇒
March 22, 1978
-
http://001-jk-files.s3.amazonaws.com/images/boxscores/197803220BOS.jpg

6 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

Now that's an odd trio :)

Lex said...

It was an odd roster.

Perhaps a bit like this year.

FLCeltsFan said...

I hadn't thought about it, but there are a few similarities in the rosters.

Lex said...

I think we will look back at the roster this year and say, wow, I totally forgot that so and so was even on this team

FLCeltsFan said...

I do that so often when reading through these box scores. Sometimes I even have to google the names because I don't remember them at all.

Lex said...

: )

Follow by Email