6.07.2008

Are the C's Pissed?

When Kevin Garnett makes anything but sweet and cloying comments about the opponent at the press table, you know something is going on. So when KG, in response to a question about the Zen Master's suggestion that Paul Pierce's injury was all that serious, said he doesn't think it's Jackzen's place to judge the severity of the injury, you had to take note.

When Doc Rivers, asked the same thing, joked that it was all just a put-on, you have to take note.

When the rest of the world came pouring out of the woodwork to call Pierce a faker, and Pierce said he was embarrassed, you have to believe there was a subtext to his embarrassment.

I say the subtext is the C's are pissed.

And if they're not, I am.

To hell with the experts and to hell with the Lakers.

Let's put them all out of their misery.

2 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

I have been really mad about people even suggesting that Pierce was faking. I mean, it was just a series ago when Kobe was writhing on the floor with back spasms and acting like he would never walk again but did anyone suggest he was maybe exaggerating? Perk came down on Pierce's knee. I would like to have Phil and Kobe in the same sitation and let Perk land on them and see how they feel. Absolutely ridiculous to suggest that it was fake or that he was playing it up for the effect. I hate the Fakers and I hate Phil Jackson even more now than I did before. We really have to beat these clowns.

Lex said...

Kobe's back and before that his thumb.

Give me a freakin' break.

You make a good point.

Maybe Perk can land on Kobe and see what happens..