6.14.2008

Kobe and MJ: Bottom-Lining the Comparison

KFAN Minneapolis is a good source for basketball commentary. You not only get to hear what the local yokels have to say about Kevin Garnett (and they oughtta know something about him, having watched him closely for 12 years), but at least a couple of the pundits know a thing or two about hoops.

Take the Kobe Bryant v. Michael Jordan comparison.

Dan Barreiro, one of the KFAN hosts, sums it up like this:

Kobe Bryant wants to be thought of as a great basketball player.

Michael Jordan?

He wanted to win championships.

I think that about does the trick for me.

2 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

The only things KG and Kobe have in common in my opinion is that both are very egotistical and I can't stand either eon.

That aside, Kobe isn't anywhere near Jordan.

Lex said...

Really?

Wow.

I never hated MJ.

In fact, once he did in the Ls that one year I kind of was thankful for what he did.