Frustrated with Dating?

Frustrated with dating? Check out this site, where you'll find your old buddy Lex has finally returned to writing original pieces. Hopefully reading them will be as entertaining as it was living through them.

7.29.2008

Cassell to be Player-Coach?

``I want to play one more year, but if I don't, I know for a fact I'll have an assistant coaching job next year,'' Cassell said. ``In five years, I should be a head coach in this league. ``It's something I want to do, that I have passion for, something that I know if I get the opportunity, I'll make the best of it.''

``Sam's got a great sense for the game,'' Celtics swingman Paul Pierce said. ``He's got a high IQ, he's real vocal and he loves it. Those are the type of guys you look for when you're looking for a coach.''

Celtics coach Doc Rivers said he'd hire Cassell on the spot.

++

I know we've all read this before. But now I am wondering if Cassell will just come back as an assistant to Doc, and then suit up when injuries dictate. They'd leave a roster spot open to accommodate the arrangement.

No comments:

Follow by Email