Frustrated with Dating?

Frustrated with dating? Check out this site, where you'll find your old buddy Lex has finally returned to writing original pieces. Hopefully reading them will be as entertaining as it was living through them.

12.08.2008

Rajon Rondo: Best Point Guard in the East

"Coming into the year I'd have said that [Jose] Calderon is the best true point guard of the group. Based on what we've seen so far, I'll say [Rajon] Rondo, then [Devin] Harris, then [Derrick] Rose. I've only seen Rose in person a couple times, but everything you've heard is true: He's pretty darn good already. But I'll put Harris just ahead of him; New Jersey's [new] style of play really works to his benefit.

--Marc Stein

As you might have gathered, I'm not much of an NBA generalist. I live by Kevin McHale's golden rule:

If the Boston Celtics play their game, that's all we need to worry about.

Given that concession, if the choice is between Rajon and those other three, I don't even think it's close.

Rajon, baby!

No comments:

Follow by Email