7.15.2009

"Rondo's the Most Talented Point Guard in the Eastern Conference"

Actually, Marc Spears said that "An argument could be made that Rondo is the most talented point guard in the Eastern Conference. " Either way, we've come a long way since the days when pundits were proclaiming that Rondo was the worst point guard in the Eastern Conference. I wonder how long it will until I hear the sweet sound of someone uttering the thoughts many of us believe:

Rajon Rondo is the second best point guard in the entire league.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been saying he is top five for a while...with CP3, Deron, Tony Parker, and Chauncey.

I wouldn't trade him straight up for any of them - except CP3.

What I like is Rajon is the best defender and rebounder among this group.

Lex said...

CP3 is #1. I agree.

toasterhands said...

My list in order-

CP3

Tony Parker

Deron Will

Rondo

Billups and rose are right behind