8.07.2009

New Features on this Blog

In an effort to get some value out of all the stuff I've posted, with "value" being of the non-dollar variety, you may have noticed I've been created some quick links over to the right. This morning I added links to Larry Bird Weekend (Link = #33), DJ-related posts (Link = #3), including posts where I compare Rajon Rondo to Dennis Johnson, and a previously unreleased series on Dave Cowens (Link =#18). Right now, I don't think I will officially publish the Cowens stuff as new. You can just access it by clicking on the #18 link.

I also added links for my Mark Acres content, which, by the end of the series, was really a series exploring KC Jones and his use of the bench in the 1980s. Finally, there is a link to the Not So Green Mile, which chronicles the end of Bill Walton's career. Hopefully, you already noticed that the seasons I have been capturing are all accessible under the Quick Links, too.

No comments: