8.03.2009

What was that Billy Crystal said about Men Named "Shelden"?

Sally Albright: Most women at one time or another have faked it.
Harry Burns: Well, they haven't faked it with me.
Sally Albright: How do you know?
Harry Burns: Because I know.
Sally Albright: Oh. Right. Thats right. I forgot. Youre a man.
Harry Burns: What was that supposed to mean?
Sally Albright: Nothing. Its just that all men are sure it never happened to them and all women at one time or other have done it so you do the math.

Harry Burns: I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Harry Burns: With whom did you have this great sex?
Sally Albright: I'm not going to tell you that.
Harry Burns: Fine, don't tell me.
Sally Albright: Shel Gordon.
Harry Burns: Shel? Shelden? No, no, you did not have great sex with Shelden.
Sally Albright: I did too.
Harry Burns: No you didn't. A Shelden can do your income taxes, if you need a root canal, Shelden's your man... but humpin' and pumpin' is not Shelden's strong suit. It's the name. 'Do it to me Shelden, you're an animal Shelden, ride me big Shel-den.' Doesn't work.

Sally Albright: Amanda mentioned you had a dark side.

2 comments:

Red's Army said...

You bastard! I was just looking for video of this... then I saw this in my reader.

Damn you.

Lex said...

Sorry, man. You can use the vid. We can do a mutual hat-tip...