9.16.2009

Oh Come On

While many of Rondo’s teammates are also preparing in Waltham, he said he hadn’t seen Kevin Garnett and didn’t have any updates on the star forward’s progress from offseason knee surgery.

--HERALD

I don't know if KG is doing well or not, but I do know one thing: If Paul Pierce saw him at Waltham the other day, then Rondo's seen him, too. Ok. I get it. The official policy is INFORMATION BLACKOUT.

I wonder when cameras will first be allowed to film KG participating in full-contact scrimmages? Or even non-contact, but full-movement drills?
Someone give Vladimir Putin a call. He'll probably know before we do.


2 comments:

Partner, Ryvin Wallace Group said...

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2009/09/rondo_looks_to.html

The last time we heard "no timetable" and "week to week", it was pretty bad.

That said, to me it says something that KG has "lots of energy".

I think it was Doc who noted that he thought KG was back, based on him being more vocal and upbeat again (as opposed in a dark place with his injury).

Thinking a energetic KG = a KG confident in his eventual return to full strength.

Lex said...

Thanks, CW