10.02.2009

Bynum to Kareem: I Don't Need Your Help Anymore

Abdul-Jabbar expressed disappointment in Bynum and the situation, saying, "I think there are things that have to do with basketball that he could learn but he's getting on in years." Bynum said he understood his mentor's feelings, but that it's not personal and just a natural evolution for him in his career. "I understand where he's coming from," Bynum said. "It's definitely tough (for him).

LINK

I'm not sure Andrew Bynum ever needed instruction in the first place. In fact, Bynum should have been the one teaching Kareem the finer points of whatever it is that Bynum thinks he does well.

4 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

Bynum's over inflated ego fits right in out there. I can't wait for Perk to teach him a thing or two.

Lex said...

Another beat down. Its almost guaranteed with KG and Sheed at his side.

Lex said...

Hey RA, did you see Odom's old wife is mad?!!

Lex said...

Yeah, go figger.