Frustrated with Dating?

Frustrated with dating? Check out this site, where you'll find your old buddy Lex has finally returned to writing original pieces. Hopefully reading them will be as entertaining as it was living through them.

10.01.2009

Rondo's Got a Chip

Garnett said guard Rajon Rondo has had his game face on in camp. “You look in his face when he’s out here playing and it’s sort of a relentless look,’’ Garnett said. “It’s a look that he’s ready, it’s a look that he’s out to prove something, like he has a little chip on his shoulder. And I told him that’s what you play with, don’t just play with it during negotiations or when you’re trying to make a point. So, I’m telling you, he looks great, to me the best-looking person in here. I’m talking about razor-sharp; if you was to slide down Rondo right now, you would probably be cut. Seriously. Strong, displaying a lot of confidence. I love him right now. He’s on point. I like the way he is. I like the cutting edge he’s bringing to the team.’’

LINK

If KG is our most important player, Rondo may be our best.

No comments:

Follow by Email