10.13.2009

Then there was talk of predictions for the season. I caution anyone who believes in superstitions or jinxes…proceed at your own risk. Toronto can be dangerous and is much improved, but is at least 10 games worse than the Celts. 60 wins is no problem. Count on it. Brian Robb has the C’s down for 65, Chris Sheridan for 68, and Sheed himself has them down for 73.

--LINK

I'm predicting 59. But 68 would do, tying them with the 72-73 team for most ever in franchise history, but giving them the opportunity to right the wrong by capping the season off with a banner.

3 comments:

FLCeltsFan said...

I'm not so worried about the number of regular season wins. I want a banner and if they lose a couple because they are saving the starters legs then so be it. I predict the same number as last season - The team is better, but so are other teams. So I say they win the same number as last season.

Lex said...

I'm not too worried either. But I bet ya Doc has them jacked up.

Nick Gelso said...

I agree. I'd be happy w anything over 59 games if it means resting the vets, then less.

#18 is priority!

BTW - Thanks for linking to NSS!