10.27.2009

Well, Sheldoon, You Got Anything?

[shelden.bmp]


Boston Celtics (4) - With Kevin Garnett healthy, they should at least be back in the title picture. However, I think the Cavs and Magic improved a little too much. I don't see a washed-up Rasheed Wallace being a major difference-maker. I honestly think Ainge was just flattered by his big name like he was with Marbury. I don't see Shelden Williams being a difference-maker, either (LOL).

--CBS Sports

I gotta tell ya, Shelden, you're cramping my style. It's one thing to make Meg-Ryan jokes about your first name. It's another to pretend that you're seemingly faultless jumper means something in the pre-season. But goll dang it if I'm gonna be so light-hearted when you're thrust into the spotlight against the Cleveland Cavaliers . . . . and on the road, no less.

It's not like I'm gonna rip you a new one tomorrow if you play undersized and otherwise live down to expectations. Then again, I have nothing against a surprise or two, as in, you know, a block here and a rebound there, a dunk here and maybe a jumper there.

But don't worry. I'm not holding my breath.

2 comments:

Lex said...

I want what Jo Jo White is smoking.

He just said the C's might lose as few as four games this year!

Lex said...

http://www.nesn.com/2009/10/boston-legend-jo-jo-white-believes-celtics-are-the-early-favorite-in-200910.html