Short, answer, probably not.
But ain't too shabby either.
Any time you got P-Mac on piano and Pete Townshend playing roundhouse guitar, you're in the conversation for all-time super group. If you look below, the entire Led Zeppelin gang is present, minus Jimmy Page (but including the late John Bonham). Yet if you forward to the :37 marker, that sure looks like Jimmy to me.
The Beatles, the Who, Zeppelin, and Wings are all represented.
Not too shabby, indeed.
- Piano: Paul McCartney
- Keyboards: Linda McCartney, Tony Ashton, Gary Brooker
- Guitars: Denny Laine, Laurence Juber, James Honeyman-Scott, Dave Edmunds, Billy Bremner, Pete Townshend, Robert Plant
- Bass: Paul McCartney, Bruce Thomas, Ronnie Lane, John Paul Jones
- Drums, Percussion: Steve Holley, Kenney Jones, Tony Carr, Morris Pert, Speedy Acquaye, John Bonham
- Horns: Howie Casey, Steve Howard, Thaddeus Richard, Tony Dorsey
- Vocals: Paul McCartney, Linda McCartney, John Paul Jones, Ronnie Lane, Bruce Thomas, Robert Plant