8.12.2009

Seeing Eye to Eye with Danny

“I’m not feeling a great urgency, because I think that both Eddie [House] and Marquis can play there, and even Tony [Allen],” Ainge said. “We won a game [in December 2007] by 20 points against the Lakers with Tony starting at point guard, so it’s not an urgent thing that we are trying to do right now.”

LINK

Funny thing, I was just writing about that 12/30/07 game at Staples, and, indeed, commenting on Mr. Tony Allen's role in that game. I believe I also said that the lack of a traditional backup point guard is of "no moment" to me at this time. I'd rather have Bruce Bowen, despite already being wing-heavy.

I like when I'm on the same page with El Jeffe. As I look back, I note that my very first post on this blog back in October of 2007 advised Mr. Ainge to keep PJ Brown's phone number on his speed dial
. :)

No comments: